CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – MAC-IECA 25th Annual Conference and Trade Show
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The MAC-IECA 25th Annual Conference and Trade Show
Camp Hill, PA – September 18th-20th, 2018
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter IECA is currently accepting abstracts and presentations for their 25th Annual Conference and Trade Show in September 2018. Deadline is April 30th, 2018.
Abstracts should be conformance with IECA’s 4 Educational Tracks
- Coastal resiliency planning, practices and approaches. (HOT TOPIC)
- Research and Innovation from Colleges and Universities throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region (Professors, students are faculty urged to submit!) (HOT TOPIC)
- Regional responses and methods for implementation of stormwater, sediment control, LID/green infrastructure and stream restoration projects
- Innovative approaches, planning and securing funding for MS4 permit compliance, implementation personnel and meeting restoration requirements. (HOT TOPIC)
- Innovative planning, designs and installation of sediment control BMP’s and/or plans.
- Case studies and virtual tours of Mid-Atlantic region stormwater, sediment control, LID/green infrastructure and stream restoration projects.
- Government Employees
- Stormwater & ESC Professionals
- Engineers & Consultants
- Planners & Designers
- Contractors & Inspectors
Interested in Exhibiting? Email JBeeler@wetlands.com.