Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
What is the Contractors Environmental Conference?
The AGC of American and IECA are proud to offer region specific as well as national educational oppurtunities to the Mid-Atlantic at this two day conference. Join the Association of General Contractor’s of America and IECA (event sponsor) on October 5-6, in Washington, D.C. to explore ways to turn environmental responsibilities into successes for you and your firm. Whether your goal is an excellent compliance record or setting your company apart as a green contractor, AGC’s CEC is the conference for you. There will be two panel discussions/presentations set up by IECA that will focus on stormwater related issues.
Creating the Right Environment for You:
- Expert Educational Sessions
- Interaction with Federal Regulatory Agencies
- Contractor Case Studies
- Peer-to-Peer Discussions
- Insider Briefings with AGC Staff and Leaders
Addressing the Issues on Your To-Do List:
- Explore management strategies, tools and technologies to make your environmental program more effective.
- Track 1: Stay on top of the most current environmental compliance developments.
- Track 2: Find out how you can see greater return on investments in sustainability.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who works for or supports a construction company and has duties related to environmental compliance, permitting, green building or sustainability. CEC offers you the opportunity to learn from and network with experts in the field and share best practices with your peers. With separate tracks on compliance and sustainability, AGC’s CEC offers invaluable resources for anyone who works in the building, highway and transportation, federal and heavy, and utility infrastructure markets.
Registation (Special IECA Pricing is available! Enter Code IECA16CEC at checkout!)
Link to event: http://meetings.agc.org/cec/
Link to sponsorships: http://meetings.agc.org/cec/sponsors/
Environmental Connection Conference
Feb. 21 – 24, 2016
This is IECA’s premier educational event for the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry. Environmental Connection combines intense, full and half day training courses with topic-focused technical sessions and the largest expo of its kind.
Over 4 days, Environmental Connection provides peer–reviewed education, products and technology which address four educational tracks:
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Stormwater Management
- Wetland, Stream Bank, and Shoreline Restoration
- MS4 Management
6 Reasons Why YOU Should Attend Environmental Connection:
- Meet new people: There’s an expected attendance of over 1,500 of the industry’s brightest minds. Connecting with new faces will help you in your career.
- Get top-notch education: You can learn from over 130 presentations of the latest case studies and topic-focused technical sessions.
- Build business relationships: We have numerous networking and social opportunities so you can make connections with future clients or even connect with potential employers/employees.
- Stay credible: Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Keep up-to-date in today’s newest technologies in erosion and sediment control products and services at our two-day expo.
- Support a cause: Attending conference helps to show your support for IECA, which is a non-profit organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
Who Comes to Environmental Connection?
IECA’s annual conference draws thousands of professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry from around the world each year, including:
- Land Developers
- Home Builders
- Landscape Architects
- Government Agencies
Registration information will be added as it becomes available.
24th Annual Mid-Atlantic Chapter Environmental Conference & Expo
Sept. 19 – 21, 2017
Location: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Richmond, VA
The Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association will be holding it’s 24th Annual Environmental Conference & Expo in Richmond, VA from September 19th-21st. This conference will focus on the four IECA Education Tracks of erosion and sediment control, stormwater management, MS4’s and surface water restoration.
CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI & CMS4S Review Courses and Exams will be available.
Professional Development Hours will be provided for all technical sessions.
Reserve the dates of September 19-21, 2017 on your calendar for the Mid-Atlantic’s 24th Annual Environmental Conference & Expo.
Golf Outing: TBD -The MAC golf tournament is always a great way to kick back, relax and network with others in the chapter. As always, we expect a big turnout so make sure to register early.
As more info is formulated about the conference, this event page will be updated. Please check back in Spring/Summer 2017 for more info.