The 2020 Virtual MAC-IECA connections will be held on September 16th and 17th.
Join us for the IECA MAC Virtual Connection from the comfort of your home or office. This event offers six (6) live webinars and five (5) on-demand presentations at no cost to IECA members and low cost for nonmembers. This series will focus on issues around the Mid-Atlantic Region of the US. Each event will be presented by a Mid-Atlantic industry leader and take a look at different keeping waters clean throughout the region. Industry professionals will leave this event with practical knowledge that can be applied to their job. This event is free to members and low cost for nonmembers.
College students who are pursuing careers in the erosion control industry are welcome to participate as well so they can learn more about careers in the industry, and meet potential employers.
Live Webinars (all times in Eastern Standard Time):
Wednesday, September 16th –
- 8:00 – 8:50AM | Contractor Corner Moderated by Don Elly
- 9:00 – 9:50AM | Research to Practice – Results from Monitoring Stormwater Control Measures that every Designer Needs to Know with Robert Traver
- 2:00 – 2:50PM | Native & Reclamation Seed Mixes for use in Mid-Atlantic Solar Farms with Joe Belmont
Thursday, September 17th –
- 8:00 – 8:50AM | Grant Opportunities for Watershed Restoration, Stormwater Management, and Community Engagement with the Chesapeake Bay Trust with Jeff Popp
- 9:00 – 9:50AM | Watershed Stewards Academy in Maryland – Saving the Bay One Rain Garden at a Time with Eric Buehl
- 2:00 – 2:50PM | Infiltration Break-Through: How Getting Soils to Cooperate Might Save Your Next Project with Corey Simonpietri
On-Demand Presentations – you will be notified as these are posted:
- Improving Specification of Subsurface LID Measures
- One Project, Several BMP
- Overcoming Our Common Revegetation Challenges
- Erosion Control Products: Supporting the Environment from Beginning to End
- Dam or Filter – What’s the Difference When it Comes to Sediment Control?
Course Level: All